Another month come and gone, and it was a good one. The FlowingData book is on the way, and we’re now 42k strong. Wow. Who woulda thunk it? Not me.
In case you missed them, here are the most popular posts from the month.
- The Muppets name etymology
- Europe geographically stereotyped
- Race and ethnicity mapped by block
- Faith and poverty in the world
- Problem solving flowchart (slightly crass)
- Social life of Foursquare users mapped
- Journalism in the Age of Data
- Where your neighbors commute to and from
- Statistical literacy guides for the basics
- Music listening preferences by gender
Thanks for reading! And thanks for sharing, tweeting, and liking. It really helps us reach a wider audience.