Best of FlowingData – April 2011
I can't believe it's already May. This year is whizzing by. During these past couple of months, there's been good progress on the book, and we just passed 50k subscribers. Pretty cool. Thank you for spreading the word about FlowingData, sharing on Twitter and Facebook, etc, and passing interesting links my way. I appreciate it.
In case you're new or missed them, here are the most popular posts from the last two months.
- History of the world in 100 seconds, according to Wikipedia
- Are gas prices really that high?
- Entire movies compressed into single barcodes
- Sorting algorithms demonstrated with Hungarian folk dance
- Daily schedule of Benjamin Franklin
- Vincent van Gogh paintings as pie charts
- Gallons of stuff that cost more than gasoline
- Women's dress sizes demystified
- More proportions and cocktails
- Who spends the most years in retirement?