Best of FlowingData – February 2011
February was a good month. We continue to inch closer towards the 50k-subscriber mark, and traffic-wise we're nearing that coveted 1M pageviews in a single month. It hasn't happened yet, but I think it's going to happen soon, thanks much in part to all of you.
In case you missed these, here are the most popular posts from the past couple of months:
- Hey Jude flowchart
- Map of scientific collaboration between researchers
- What your state is the worst at - United States of shame
- How Starbucks' new Trenta compares to your stomach
- Map of North American English dialects and subdialects
- Where people swear in the United States
- A visual guide to eggs
- Charted guide to fancy drinks
- State of Wikipedia, 10 years later
- Map: United States of surnames
Thanks again for reading and sharing. Every tweet and like helps FD reach a wider audience, so please keep doing it (or doing it more :).