Another great month of FlowingData. Thanks, everyone for the retweets, likes, stumbles, etc. Every share helps FD reach a wider audience, so I really appreciate it. For the new readers, or in case you missed them, here are the top posts of May, based on a combination of views, comments, and links:
- What America spends on food and drink
- Dreaming in numbers
- The Boom of Big Infographics
- Data Underload #21: Exit Strategy
- Facebook privacy options untangled
- Most influential people on Twitter – Cosmic 140
- BP tries to mislead you with graphs
- Field guide to fanboys
- Evolution of Facebook privacy policies
- Marge Simpson is Europe in disguise
From the Forums
Got a visualization question or something to share? Post it in the forums. Make sure you register first though.
- Org Chart Alternatives – We didn’t come up with any. Got any in mind?
- Graphic on Fight Against Breast Cancer – “Wow, so much wrong just to make it look like a boob. :\” — krees
- Large pile of ranking data for programming languages. – Anyone want to do something fun with it?
- Nokia: Looking for a data visualization specialist – Looking for a BI-related job in New York?
Pingback: Best of Flowing Data « feed on my links