It’s hard to believe that another year has come and gone, but as I looked back on the FlowingData archives, it feels like ages since I wrote up some of these posts. I give you the most popular posts of 2008:
- 17 Ways to Visualize the Twitter Universe
- Winner of the Personal Visualization Project is…
- Watching the Growth of Walmart Across America, Interactive Edition
- 21 Ways to Visualize and Explore Your Email Inbox
- 12 Cool Visualizations to Explore Books
- Showing the Obama-Clinton Divide in Decision Tree Infographic
- 10 Largest Data Breaches Since 2000 – Millions Affected
- 23 Personal Tools to Learn More About Yourself
- Watch the Rise of Gasoline Retail Prices, 1993 – 2008
- 40 Essential Tools and Resources to Visualize Data
At the beginning of this year, on January 1, 2008, FlowingData had 126 subscribers. Compare that to the now… wow. Thanks again for sharing FlowingData, everyone. Thank you for the comments, the suggestions, contest entries, and forum topics. FlowingData is what it is because of its readers. Lastly, thank you to the FlowingData sponsors – , , and – who help me keep up with FlowingData’s growth.
Here’s to an exciting 2009.
Nathan, as you know I followed your blog for quite a while now and it is amazing to see how it keeps growing and evolving! Wish you a merry christmas and a great 2009!
@Moritz – thanks, you too! it definitely has been an evolution :)
Pingback: links for 2008-12-29 « Inside Online Journalism