With the launch of Visualize This, July was a fun month. On the day of the announcement, the book broke the Amazon overall top 100, which felt crazy to me. Of course, the dust has settled, but it’s still been doing well, and I’ve been happy to hear that so many of you have found it useful. Thanks again.
In case you missed them, here are the most popular posts from this past month, based on a combination of views and comments.
- Undergraduate grade inflation
- All the countries that the US owes money to
- Flickr and Twitter mapped together – See Something or Say Something?
- Where the aliens are flying their UFOs
- If the world lived in a single city
- World map of useless stereotypes
- How tech companies are interconnected
- Sales receipt redesign
- Visualize This: Published
- Access to education where you live