It’s been a hectic month. With one month left until my thesis defense, there’s no letting up, and it’s time to turn on the after burners. It’s definitely been interesting though, culling everything I’ve learned these past five years.
As it turns out, writing for FlowingData is actually a nice break from thesis-writing every now and then, so I’ve managed to keep things up and running around here. Thanks to everyone who has sent suggestions. You’ve been a big help. And of course, thanks to all who continue to share FlowingData. Much appreciated.
In case you missed them, or you’re new, here are the top posts from this past month.
- Inception dream levels explained in flowchart
- Is it okay to date your brother’s wife’s cousin? Flowchart it.
- iPhone users are more promiscuous
- Another view of Inception, with the kicks this time
- Exploring the Reach of Firefox
- Discuss: Driving is why you’re fat?
- New York Times on how they design their graphics
- Back to the Future trilogy timelines
- You + Me = Awesome
- What online marketers know about you
Also, if you’re on the market for a job making information graphics, there have been some interesting job postings in the forums this month. There’s one really really good opportunity in particular you don’t want to pass up.