Alright, let’s get this giveaway going. I hope you’re all as excited about this as I am. Below are the prizes that will be given out over the next two weeks in no particular order – most provided by generous sponsors and a few books thrown in by myself.
The contest sponsors were very generous to donate all these prizes, so I hope that you will return the generosity and give them a big, fat thank you by visiting them.
- Tableau Software Desktop Personal Edition – Tableau Software
- (3) Death and Taxes 2009 Poster – Jess Bachman from WallStats
- 389 Years Ago Poster + Limited Edition Color Variant – Also from WallStats
- SiSense Standard, one-year subscription – SiSense
- (3) FusionCharts Professional License – Infosoft Global
- Information Dashboard Design: The Effective Visual Communication of Data
- Processing: Creative Coding and Computational Art
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference
Again, thank you, FlowingData readers for spreading the word, leaving comments, and participating in forum discussions. I’m proud of the community that we’ve developed together, and look forward to whatever it is to come. Also, thank you to FlowingData sponsors for helping FlowingData reach its full potential.
Let the games begin! Don’t forget to subscribe to the FlowingData feed to stay updated on the giveaway.
The metal rock band naming scheme was pretty cool!
Your blog is so interesting!
Enjoying your blog. First saw this type of data flow at T.E.D.