Best of FlowingData: August 2008
Last month, FlowingData had a pretty good month moving up to rank 4,130 on Technorati and growing from about 4,000 subscribers to 4,500, so our community has grown a bit. Thank you to all of you who have been spreading the word!
In case you missed them, here are some of the best posts from August:
- Watch the Rise of Gasoline Retail Prices, 1993 - 2008
- It's Like Google Maps with Sim City 2000 - OnionMap
- Map of Olympic Medals in Bubble + Geographic Form
- Britain From Above - Beautiful Use of Satellite Technology
- Visualize Genomes and Genomic Data - Circos
- Beginner's Guide to FlowingData - A Guided Tour
- Is There a Market for Premium Online Data Visualization?
- Awesome Olympics Coverage By The New York Times
- Many Eyes Adds Wordle to its Extensive Visualization Toolbox
- 3 Worthwhile Alternatives to the Pie Chart